Pyxima helps care organizations to increase their efficiency.
Our tools enable health workers to provide professional and high quality care tailored to the patient’s individual needs.
Pyxima is looking for a software developer to be part of our development team. As part of a compact team you will be working on our 2 flagship products: Pyxicare, a mobile geriatric assessment platform and PREZO Woonzorg, a comprehensive quality management and monitoring system for residential elderly care. Development takes mainly place in-house at our office in Geel.
As an all-rounder you love a job with variation and creativity where you can work independently. You will work on both our products with different team members. Your role in the team may vary depending on the workload, roadmap, your personal growth and ambitions, but still software development is what you love to do.
About the job
• You analyze, develop and maintain our new web portal from backend to frontend
• You develop and maintain internal APIs and connecting APIs from our software partners
• You provide technical support to our helpdesk.
• You will work with technologies, patterns and methodologies like: Java, SPRING, Postgres, ORM, XMPP, Webservices (JSON, Jetty, etc.), Security (SSL, Key pair principles, Serialization, etc.), multi-threading, synchronization, External APIs, Agile, Kanban, Jira, Confluence, etc.
• You feel related with our products and see it as a challenge to dive into the code.
• You can work independently and finish a task by yourself, but working for the team is what really matters.
• You like to communicate often and clearly.
• You have a Master’s/ Bachelor degree in Computer Sciences
• You have good knowledge of Java
• You are fluent in English and Dutch.
• Interests in mobile applications is a must, therefore you are interested in mobile environments like Android and iOS .
• You are open for .NET (C#), Xamarin development and are willing to learn!
• Full time contract.
• Market conforming wage package in relation with your experience.
• Your job matters! You help improving the quality of life of thousands of people.
• Opportunities to develop your career in a dynamic and growing company.
• A job far away from traffic jams…
We welcome all job applications with CV and motivation letter at jobs@pyxima .com
Share this Post